What is Plastic Formwork?
Hollow Plastic Formwork is a kind of energy-saving and environment protecting product, PP plastic combined with macromolecule
nano-technology.It is a new product after wood formwork, composite steel formwork, bamboo-wood bonding formwork and all-steel
large formwork. It is energy-saving and environment protecting, and can completely replace the traditional steel formwork, wood formwork,
square wood. What's more, its amortization cost is much lower.
Use and product characteristics of plastic hollow building formwork:
1. It has strong moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, rigid plastic combination of formwork, high strength,
light weight, high impact strength,sawing, planing, nailing, cold and high temperature resistance.
2. It has high strength, strong toughness, impact resistance, strong elasticity, and is not easy to deform, thus greatly improving the turnover
and use times of the formwork.
3. Light weight, complete specifications, light formwork erection and removal, reliable construction and handling, low labor intensity and high
4. It can be used simultaneously with wood (bamboo) plywood and other boards.
5. The normal use times can be repeated for more than 50 times, which can greatly reduce the construction cost.
6. There is no need to brush release agent in the process of use, which reduces the cost of formwork cleaning and maintenance.
7. The surface is smooth, bright and clean, has good peeling property with concrete, and is easy to demould.
8. If the formwork is damaged, it can be recycled and regenerated to reduce the environmental pollution caused by waste
When electric welding is required at the construction site, please pay attention to the effective protection of the hollow plastic formwork to prevent
the welding slag from falling and scalding the surface of the formwork
The connection between hollow plastic formwork and timber / steel frame, timber and steel frame support shall be stable, and relative displacement
shall not occur during construction.The installation of hollow plastic formwork should cooperate with the installation of reinforcement, and should be
set to ensure the thickness of reinforcement protective layer after the concrete is formed And the thickness of the wall; Pay attention not to damage
the hollow plastic formwork during reinforcement construction and welding. The length direction of timber / steel frame of beam formwork shall be
consistent with the length direction of beam.
convenient installation, high construction efficiency, and does not need to use large mechanical equipment to improve construction safety.
Smooth and smooth, easy demoulding. The formwork splicing is tight and flat, and the concrete does not stick to the slab surface, so it is easy to demould
without mold release agent; After demoulding, the surface and finish of the concrete structure can meet the technical requirements of the existing clean formwork,
without secondary plastering, saving labor and materials.
Stable and weather resistant. High mechanical strength, cold and high temperature resistance, no shrinkage, no moisture expansion, no cracking,
no deformation, size stability, alkali resistance, anti-corrosion, flame retardant and waterproof, rat and insect repellent.
It is conducive to maintenance. The formwork does not absorb water and does not need special curing or storage.
Energy conservation and environmental protection. Glass glue can repair surface scratches; The plastic plug can repair holes with a diameter of 12-24mm.
All leftover materials and waste templates can be recycled, with zero waste discharge.